3.12.2010

FAQ's

Where has my signature gone?

Why Can't I see all of my blog template on my blog?

I have a 3 column template.  How do I make both sidebars on the right side?

How can I have a post be schedule to post another time or day?

How do I remove the lines between my sidebar gadgets?

How do you make the dashed lines between your posts and sidebar?

How can I see Where my Visitors Have Come From?

Why can't I put an HTML code in my Posts without it putting the actual code?

 How can I have those squared around some words in my post? 

 How can I Change up my Navigation Bar?

 How do I apply your blog templates?

 How do I apply BYUTATORTOT'S Headers on my blog?

 Your blog templates look like blog backgrounds...

 How to add widget labels to my blog...


<blockquote>Did the answer not help you?  Email me at byutatortot@gmail.com!  If you have a FAQ you want me to answer Friday please fill out this form here!</blockquote>

Thanks!

0 Comment(s):

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.