5.07.2010

FAQ Friday: Why can't I put an HTML code in my Posts without it putting the actual code?

This weeks FAQ Friday question is: Why can't I put an HTML code in my Posts without it putting the actual code? 

I ran into this same problem.  For example: when I have a template and I wanted to put the code for you guys to copy what would it do?  Put the template over my original template.  That would make me very unhappy.  But recently I have discovered a way to make it not happen.  So if you are making a post and you go down towards the bottom and in blue over the tan box it says, "Post Options".  Click that!  An extended image should come out it gray.  Now find the heading, "Compose Settings".  Under you should see "Interpret typed HTML" and "Show HTML literally".  Make sure that "Show HTML literally" is marked.  Now paste your code and Publish!  I hope this worked for you!  If not some possible solutions can be:
  1. Use Blogger Draft
  2. Make sure you are in the actual blogger posting not windows writer, etc. 
  3. Make sure you scroll down a bit.

Need more help? Email me at byutatortot@gmail.com. Want to look at the other FAQ's? Click Here! Do you have a question you want me to answer? Click Here!

BYUTATORTOT Designs

0 Comment(s):

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.