4.24.2010

FAQ Friday: How can I see where my Visitors have come from?

Sorry for this late post... I am working on getting them scheduled.  The question this week is: "How can I see where my Visitors have come from?"

There are many different places you can find these from.  Here are a few with different looks and work a little differently.  Most of them are put in HTML form to put in a Gadget!  Best part is these are all free!

You can find this visitor count here!




You can find this visitor count here!




You can find this visitor count here!



You can find this visitor count here!




You can find this visitor count here!



So that's what I got for you today folks!  Next week: "How can I have those squared around some words in my post?"


Need more help? Email me at byutatortot@gmail.com. Want to look at the other FAQ's? Click Here! Do you have a question you want me to answer? Click Here!

BYUTATORTOT Designs

0 Comment(s):

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.