3.19.2010

FAQ Friday: Why Can't I see all of my blog template on my blog?

Did you think I was going to forget this weeks FAQ Friday?  Well I didn't!  Just coming a little late!  This weeks faq friday is.......  "Why Can't I see all of my blog template on my blog?"

The answer!  I have made it so my templates are a standard size.  Yet... some monitors or screens may not fit that specific size.  Unfortunetly I have done my best so they can fix most screens.  So basically what I am trying to say is my templates fit a 14 x 11.5 inch screen.  I am sorry if you can't see all of it.  In some web browsers you should be able to press CTRL and - or + to zoom out or zoom in.  There's your FAQ Friday!

Do you have a question you want answered in FAQ Friday?  Go here!

Do you want to see the rest of the FAQ Friday's?  Go here or click on the FAQ button above!



BYUTATORTOT Designs

0 Comment(s):

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.