4.02.2010

FAQ Friday: How can I have a post be schedule to post another time or day?

I haven't had any submissions for any questions you would like me to answer.  Therefore, it is a little difficult to do my FAQ's!  Make sure you go here and submit a question!
The 4th FAQ Friday:
 Question: 
"How can I have a post be schedule to post another time or day?"
 Answer:
  1. Log Into blogger
  2. Click New Post
  3. Scroll down and find post options
  4. Click Post Options
  5. To the right of the gray box (or another color) there is something that says, "Post date and time"
  6. Click Scheduled at
  7. Put the date and time you would like!
Need more help?  Email me at byutatortot@gmail.com.  Want to look at the other FAQ's?  Click Here!  Do you have a question you want me to answer?  Click Here!

BYUTATORTOT Designs

If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, etc please feel free to email me at byutatortot{at}gmail{dot}com! I enjoy emails!

0 Comment(s):

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.