4.11.2010

FAQ Friday : How do I remove lines between my sidebar gadgets?

Question: How do I remove the lines between my sidebar gadgets?
Answer: Many people ask this so this a simple tutorial on how.

1. Locate the code below in your HTML:

.sidebar .widget, .main .widget {
border-bottom:1px dashed $bordercolor;
margin:0 0 .5em;
padding:0 0 .5em;
}
(If you hit "CTRL+F" and search ".sidebar.widget" you can find it easier)
 
2.  Change where it says "1px" (can be any number) to "0px"
 
3.  The lines below your sidebar gadgets are gone!
 
A little more advanced:
Do you want your line to be dotted, dashed, or solid?  Just change where it says "dashed" on mine (yours could be dotted or solid) to the one you would prefer.  If you want the colored changed... where it says "$bordercolor" change it to #000000 for black.  Some other color hex codes can be found here.  Do you want your lines a little thicker?  Where it says "_px" change that to a higher number!
 
Need more help? Email me at byutatortot@gmail.com. Want to look at the other FAQ's? Click Here! Do you have a question you want me to answer? Click Here!


BYUTATORTOT Designs

If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, etc please feel free to email me at byutatortot{at}gmail{dot}com! I enjoy emails!

0 Comment(s):

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.