3.12.2010

FAQ Friday: After I have installed my signature why can't I see it?

If this works out I will have a FAQ every Friday, but you have to help me!  If you have any questions fill out the form here!

Okay here is my very first one!


Q- After I have installed my signature why can't I see it?
     A- If you install your signature by going to settings-formatting-and then pasting in your html code then I know the answer.  Maybe.  When you do it this way it doesn't show up on your previous posts, so when you go to write a new post it should be there it the typing window.  So your answer is... the reason why you don't see it on your previous posts is because when you put it the code it will just have it in your posts that you will then write!  

Didn't answer your question?  Email me at byutatortot@gmail.com and I will help you!

BYUTATORTOT Designs

0 Comment(s):

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.