12.18.2010

Blog Template: Twas the Night

It is almost Christmas which means it is time to decorate your blog for the holidays!  Here is Twas the Night Template! 
{You have the options of a red or green background}

Red

Green

Post Divider

Signature

{If you would like this customized for your signature please email me at byutatortot(at)gmail(dot)com}

Background Options:

Green

Red


Header


{If you would like this customized please email me at byutatortot(at)gmail(dot)com. I can also add any images for you}

Instructions to apply template!
  1. Click on the link for the code
  2. Copy and Paste code
  3. Log into blogger and click "Design"
  4. Click "Edit HTML"
  5. Back up your original template just in case!  {I highly recommend this.  If my template does not work on your blog I can not take responsiblity to any design damage}
  6. Delete all of that code and paste the new code!
  7. Preview and Save!

I hope you enjoy and more templates and freebies are coming to you!  Have a great holiday time! 


0 Comment(s):

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.