12.14.2010

12 Days of Christmas :/

Life is relaxing busy... That means 12 days of Christmas is not going to turn out as planned.  I was looking forward to it, but it is end of term and finals are coming out of my ears.  Therefore, I have different plans.  I will get you Christmas designs for your blog but will focus more on winter... I am terribly sorry for this.  On Christmas you will get a blow out of freebies for your Christmas gift from me!  That will include winter and New Years designs.  :) 

Have you noticed the followers yet?  We have 43!  If you have read about the challenge you will find that we only have 7 more followers to go!  Yes!  :) Thanks for helping me and please keep it going.  If you post anything about my blog to get followers on your blog, Facebook, Twitter, etc. please email or comment and I will get you an exclusive freebie!  Noone else can get this unless them email or comment giving me the link.  Fair? 

Top Tip Tuesday:
What have you thought of it?  Louise has done a great job, but we need some more tips to come.  Please email me with your idea and we will get your post going! 

Have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Taylor

0 Comment(s):

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.