12.29.2010

Photobucket and Blog Backgrounds

My aunt has brought to my attention some errors in my backgrounds.  (THANK YOU!)  In the past I found that my recently made blog backgrounds were too small for the screen.  I was hoping to change that, but that it would be very difficult and I would have to recreate every background that was too small.  I gave up and was going to have any of you email me the blog background that YOU wanted fixed.  My aunt wanted Just a Bird to be fixed.  I went over and over with it to try and make it the right size.  Long story short, I now have to pay monthly for Photobucket to allow me to have the correct  sizes.  In that case, the backgrounds will be fixed, but may take time as I get to each on of them.  If you want one on "fast order" email me the name and I will get it to you.  My blog will still be free... no worries! 

Thanks
Taylor

3 Comment(s):

My Diabetic Sweet Life said...

Yeah I've explained to loads of people that you have to pay to get the big sizes. l think people think I'm lying when I say it costs me money to host my freebies!

Taylor said...

Maybe I should have listened. Actually, I didn't know anything until lately my images were too small. I did a little research and voila!

My Diabetic Sweet Life said...

I think its one of those things where you have to see it not working before you understand it, if you know what I mean. It's bad enough paying out for the premium PB, but when your bandwidth goes too high you also end up paying for their metered service. I haven't got that far yet but it's only a matter of time, and it's the reason why I'm quite "stingy" with hosting people's makeovers in my own account. I even swicth my freebies out occasioanlly because it stops the dead blogs taking my bandwidth. It's a pain for everyone though!

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.