1.15.2011

Welcome

Hi!  I am Taylor, creator of BYUTATORTOT Designs.  BYUTATORTOT Designs started 2008 when I fell in love with blogging.  Blog backgrounds were becoming popular and computer savvy me wanted to learn more.  I started creating backgrounds for my personal blog having family members use them.  After I became more familiar with the design, etc. I started BYUTATORTOT Designs.  Over the years we have expanded and now have an average of 250 viewers a day and 5,000 a month.  I hope you enjoy the designs we offer. 

Why pick BYUTATORTOT Designs...
--We are family friendly. 
--We will ALWAYS offer free designs.  At this time all of our designs are free.  I want to keep it that way as long as possible.  I promise...
--We offer free custom designs.  Where else can you find that great of deal? 
--We are the best... duh!  ;)

Enjoy!
Thanks
Taylor

0 Comment(s):

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.