1.15.2011

Advertising

BYUTATORTOT Designs offers you many ways to advertise on the blog.  On average, we have 250 viewers a day and 5,000 a month.  What makes advertising on BYUTATORTOT great is the price.  Most times you find $10/month or $25/3 months.  Our price? FREE!  Like said, everything on BYUTATORTOT is free. 

Multiple options to advertise:
  1. Participate in Top Tip Tuesday.  Top Tip Tuesday is a feature opened in November 2010 to allow other bloggers to share their Top Tip(s).  When you advertise on this feature you write up your top tip and I post it on my blog.  Included in your tip at the end you may want to put an "About Me" section to advertise your blog.  If you are interested in participating in the feature please email me your top tip(s).
  2. Be a guest blogger.  I think this is a great way to advertise.  When I see guest bloggers on other blogs it makes me more drawn to their blog.  A guest post can be anything (that I approve).  If you would like to put together a Guest Post please email me!
  3. Put your blog button in my sidebar.  If you look in my sidebar you can see a few buttons for other fellow bloggers blogs.  If you would like your button there please go here
Any questions, comments, concerns?  Email me, I would be happy to help!  Thanks!

2 Comment(s):

Anonymous said...

I have an awesomespice software that I am looking to advertise on the web. Can you advertise that for me? What is the cost?

Taylor said...

Contact me! I would love to advertise your software.

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.