12.28.2010

Top Tip Tuesday 6

These tips are coming a long?  Are they helping?  Leave us your blog link so we can see!  Louise has another great tip for us today!  Please leave a comment for feedback! 

Ask for (and use) feedback


You can help your readers by making sure that your blog and its content meets their needs. The following tips explain how to ask for and use any feedback that you do receive. Always only ask for feedback if you're prepared to follow though, otherwise it’s a waste of your reader’s time.

Here are some ways in which you can collect feedback:

  • Asking them to leave comments on a blog post  
  • Use a survey website such as survey monkey
  • Create a form using html
  • Create a web form using Google Docs

Once you have digested your results, remember to share them with your readers and let them know about any changes which you might implement based on the results. This shows your readers that you are listening to them and value their contribution.


 Have you used feedback in order to improve your blog? How did you go about it? Did your results confirm your suspicions on anything?


 I hope you found this feature useful, if you have any questions or comments, then leave a comment below and I'll do my best to answer it :)



About Louise: I am 35 years old, married and live in the UK. I am a blog designer with over 20 years experience producing digital graphics and over 10 years writing on blogs. My main blog is my blog design blog, Adori Graphics, where I sell custom blog makeovers and premade blog templates as well as posting tutorials and blog freebies. I consider myself an "ethical blogger" and believe that everyone should give something back to the blogging community, which is why I write guest blogger articles, offer sponsorships to blogger conferences, sponsor giveaways and run a free blog makeover program called Write From The Heart.
Do you have a tip?  Email me at byutatortot@gmail.com

0 Comment(s):

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.