12.28.2010

New Design and More...

What do you think of the new design?  To me it is elegant and simple.  My color scheme was chosen from my new bedroom colors.  For Christmas I got my built-in-bed which I designed at the age of 10.  I have waited along time for it and was very surprised to come home with it getting built in my room.  What did you get for Christmas?  Anything special happen?

Next, for the New Year I have gotten my blog a makeover.  Not in the sense of design, but organization.  If you look in my sidebar you might find you can click on some of those titles to have it all scroll out.  Is it easier to navigate?  Also, I am trying to put together posts that have all of the blog backgrounds, templates, ect. to show all of them at once.  This is replacing the idea of having to continue clicking older posts, older posts, and then trying to remember where and which one you liked the best.  They are in the process to please stay with me. 

Some reminders:
     I have challenged you guys and it is almost there!  If you click on "Challenge" in my sidebar you can read about it.  We only have 7 more followers to go! 
     Don't forget to take the End of Year survey.  I have gotten some awesome results, but haven't received much submissions.  If you would please take the survey here that would help out a lot! 
    
Interesting and Random Stuff
    Yesterday was a very big day for BYUTATORTOT Designs.  Actually, not that big.  :)  We had 200 visitors in 24 hours and at some point had 7 users online!!!  I think that is the highest it has been.  Keep up the great work and thank you! 

Taylor

0 Comment(s):

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.